Campers Not Year Round
(Officially Inactive Users)
(Only 1 needed per cabin, if they are a demigod, they also count in the main area.)
Powers of a Child of Aglaea
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to force a false state of joy upon someone, diminishing their awareness on their surroundings for a short time.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to make someone believe that they are being weighed down by adornments, that they lose their regular speed for a short time, the more illusory adornments they weigh the enemy down with, the more it drains them. The effect may also be applied on weaponry or armory instead, which makes them too heavy to be used.
- Children of Aglaea are able to make a person feel as if they have lost all beauty, splendor, and glory in their life for a short time, causing them to feel too depressed to fight.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to mesmerize anyone nearby with their physical appearance, stunning them for a short period of time.
- In their presence, people that are surrounding children of Aglaea will be more jubilant, and be more pleased than usual.
- Children of Aglaea are more powerful when their surroundings are beautiful.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to minorly sway a person's feelings with fervor to attain glory and magnificence in anything they do for a short time, such as fighting, doing their hobby, etc.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to alter and control clothes, make-up, adornments, embellishments, and decorations. The larger the change, the more energy it drains.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Aglaea can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to enchant the magnificence of nearby weapons or armor with either a positive effect or negative quality for a short time; some examples would be increasing or decreasing the sharpness of a blade, its damage dealt to enemies, the durability of armor, or luster. The more tools affected, the more energy it drains.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Aglaea are now able to channel their positive emotional energies to construct combative and non-combative objects, formed one at a time and no more than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, which takes on marvelous and luminous appearances depending on the user's preferences. However, their ability to use the power is hindered before or during use when they experience emotions in relation to negativity. As more negative emotions are felt, the strength of the object begins to fade, becoming dull and brittle.
- Children of Aglaea are usually beautiful in appearance.
- Children of Aglaea tend to have bright, joyous personalities.
- Children of Aglaea tend to outshine others, as their mother is the goddess of glory and magnificence.