Posted on ~~~~~
Age: 17 Height: 5'11 Weight: 145 lbs
Sexuality: Bi-Curious Relationship Status: Single
Accent: British Birthplace: Dover, Kent, England
Main Weapon(s): Long Sword
Powers of a Child of Aglaea (3/6/9 Month Powers unlocked):
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to force a false state of joy upon someone, blinding them from seeing any attacks for a short time.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to charm their weapon to become more magnificent, and inflict more damage on others.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to weigh someone down with so many adornments, that they lose their regular speed for a short time, the more adornments they weigh the enemy down with, the more it drains them.
- In their presence, people that are surrounding him/her will be more jubilant, and be more pleased than usual.
- Children of Aglaea are more powerful when their surroundings are beautiful.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to minorly sway a person's feelings, causing them feel magnificent and glorious.
- Children of Aglaea are can cause their weapon to outshine other weapons for a short time.
- Children of Aglaea can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished.
- Children of Aglaea are able to make a person feel as if they have lost all beauty, splendor, and glory in their life for a short time, causing them to feel too depressed to fight.
- Children of Aglaea can alter their appearance for short periods of time, the more they do to alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aglaea are usually beautiful in appearance.
- Children of Aglaea have bright joyous personalities.
- Children of Aglaea tend to outshine others, as their mother is the goddess of glory and magnificence.
"Hey, welcome to my apartment, please don't mess anything up."
|| We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
The Kitchen/Living Room Area
He has a fairly large room on the second floor of the Civitas Dorms. It is almost like a mini apartment, with a kitchen area, bathroom and a bedroom.
Others That Live in the Civitas Dorms: