Posted on ~~~~~
Age: 17 Height: 5'11 Weight: 145 lbs
Sexuality: Bi-Curious Relationship Status: Single
Accent: British Birthplace: Dover, Kent, England
Main Weapon(s): Long Sword
Powers of a Child of Aglaea (3/6/9 Month Powers unlocked):
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to force a false state of joy upon someone, blinding them from seeing any attacks for a short time.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to charm their weapon to become more magnificent, and inflict more damage on others.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to weigh someone down with so many adornments, that they lose their regular speed for a short time, the more adornments they weigh the enemy down with, the more it drains them.
- In their presence, people that are surrounding him/her will be more jubilant, and be more pleased than usual.
- Children of Aglaea are more powerful when their surroundings are beautiful.
- Children of Aglaea have the ability to minorly sway a person's feelings, causing them feel magnificent and glorious.
- Children of Aglaea are can cause their weapon to outshine other weapons for a short time.
- Children of Aglaea can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished.
- Children of Aglaea are able to make a person feel as if they have lost all beauty, splendor, and glory in their life for a short time, causing them to feel too depressed to fight.
- Children of Aglaea can alter their appearance for short periods of time, the more they do to alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aglaea are usually beautiful in appearance.
- Children of Aglaea have bright joyous personalities.
- Children of Aglaea tend to outshine others, as their mother is the goddess of glory and magnificence.
"Hey, be nice to them, they're a bit skittish when it comes to new people."
|| We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
Dexter (Left) & Milo (Right)
Alfie first got Dexter when he was out on the town with his friends, when he saw this adorable little puppy in the window of a pet store. When he got home he asked his adoptive parents Susan and Bill if he could get the puppy, after a night of talking it over, Susan and Bill bought the puppy for Alfie, and he named him Dexter.
The night that Alfie and his father Ichabod arrived at the Sanctuary and they were settling in, Alfie went to set up Dexter's crate when he heard a small mew from outside. He opened up the window and saw a small kitten sitting on the ledge, with Alfie managing to lure the kitten in, the small animal took a liking to him and Alfie named him Milo.
People He Trusts to Look After Them