Outgoing, brave, a bit hardheaded, and will help if he sees anything wrong or notices. He is actually quiet though and will usually not talk but instead act.
Andrew was born on January 10, 1996. He was the child of Hephaestus and Sally was his mother. As soon as he was born his sadness began by his father leaving. His mother Sally was often very depressed and caused Andrew sadness too. Sally always blamed him for Hephaestus leaving and never showed him love, the only one to ever show him love was his friend Sam, she was his neighbor and school friend. Once he slept over at her house and his mom was supposed to pick him up that morning. When she didn't he got worried so he went home and found her laying on the ground dead. He called 911 and packed up, then he went back to Sam's house. He may seem heartless for leaving his mom but the truth is that he is heartless. He doesn't really even know what love is. After spending a few days with his friend he went to his grandma's house. After living there for a few months she sadly died. He again called 911 and packed up then left. He went back to Sam's house and she told him that she was actually a Satyr. She took him to a camp called Camp Half-Blood and on the way they got attacked by Hell Hounds. Sam gave him a present from his dad, a sword with a diamond encrested handle. He killed the Hounds and eventually they made it to the camp. Not talking he eventually learned signed language and now only talks to loved ones. It turns out his story doesn't end there though. He seems to have gotten on the wrong side of someone because now they are threatening him repeadidly. He now cries so much that his eyes are always glassy. He is constantly haunted by the sights of his dead mother, so he doesn't get much sleep. He now lives at the edge of Camp Half-Blood trying not to be noticed by people. But does go to armory to look at weapons and armor and shields.
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to create and control fire; however, it is extremely chaotic and will burn anything near it no matter the intention of the child of Hephaestus. They can shoot fireballs, streams of fire and coat weapons in flame. The more fire summoned and controlled, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Hephaestus can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Hephaestus are able to create a wall of stone, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, to temporarily block attacks
- Children of Hephaestus are innately extremely resistant to heat and fire.
- Children of Hephaestus are innately stronger and faster than others.
- Children of Hephaestus possess an ability to instantly understand how to use and wield any weapon they possess with no training beforehand.
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to release heat from their hands in order to cauterize an open wound.
- Children of Hephaestus are able to create a smoke screen that suffocates and hinders enemies for a short time, using it to either escape or do one sneak attack
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to control a single mechanical object with their mind; doing so, however, immobilizes the child of Hephaestus until control is broken. This only works on objects mechanically controlled, not objects controlled by magic.
- Children of Hephaestus can telekinetically move weapons under their own possession and use. They can move up to 3 large weapons at a time, such as swords, axes and hammers. Or up to 10 small weapons such as throwing stars, knives and caltrops. The longer weapons are telekinetically held, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hephaestus have the ability to curse an opponent’s weapons, armor and shields, make it softer, somewhat fragile or even rusted. This would last for a short time and make it easier for the user to attack. They can also repair weapons and armor with a thought and enchant weapons/armor to perform/defend against twice the amount of damage for a short time.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hephaestus are able to summon a humanoid automaton to fight for them for a short time, the automaton cannot be bigger than 2-3 times the size of the user. It may possess one weapon of the user’s choice and will take a basic appearance of a Greek soldier, but the user can customize their armor or facial appearance. The automaton will have no special abilities other than it’s strength, stamina and endurance. ( No powers over Electricity, Magnetism, Flight. etc) The user however has a hard time moving while the automaton is present. The automaton will follow any command of the user, after a short time the automaton will crumble and fall apart. The user will be left quite drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hephaestus can transform their bodies into pure metal for a short time, making them stronger and far more durable. They can also shift and transform parts of their body into weapons in this state. They also have the option to add an incredible amount of heat to their metal form, doing this would make the transformation even more draining than before. Choosing to become molten metal means the user burns anything they touch, enhancing their offensive abilities. Once the transformation is complete, the user is incredibly drained. Even moving wouldn’t be possible for a long time and they could possibly faint.
- Children of Hephaestus are known for making great mechanics and blacksmiths. Able to make, upgrade and repair all sorts of weapons, machines and devices including automatons, armor and transforming weaponry.
- Children of Hephaestus normally grow up to be excellent sculptors, stonemasons, architects,construction workers, carpenters and woodworkers.
- Children of Hephaestus normally feel comfortable in forges and other warm areas, making them great fire-fighters and volcanologists.
|Arabelle Newbold||Girlfriend||I think I'm in love.|