|Fabian Martell ~ Son of Apollo
"Believing the lie that time will heal all wounds is just a nice way of saying that time deadens us."
|"I have no idea on how to pronounce this," he complains on a piece of crumpled paper in his hand. Annoyed, he shrugs, "Whatever. Just welcome your sissy, Mekabi SilverHeart. And as for you, newb, you'd better know the rules or I'll have you sing that abomination, Gucci Gang, on repeat."
Age: 19 Height: 5'9" Weight: 146 lbs
Sexuality: Bi-curious Relationship Status: Single
Birth Place: Alameda, California Main Weapon: Bow and arrows
Accent: Californian English Titles: Wayward Prominence, Head Counselor
– "Don't be afraid to be confused. Try to remain permanently confused. Anything is possible. Stay open, forever, so open it hurts, and then open up some more, until the day you die, world without end, amen."
Powers of a child of Apollo (has 3/6/9 month powers unlocked early with the use of an Adopt a New power-up prize):
- Children of Apollo have the ability to conjure weapons out of pure light which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to focus an intense beam of light which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to create a protective dome of solid light around them which will defend them from attacks for a short time.
Children of Apollo have the ability to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major, but not fatal, wounds. (see history)
- Children of Apollo are innately proficient archers.
- Children of Apollo innately heal faster than the average human.
- Children of Apollo feel stronger during the day, empowered by the sun.
- Children of Apollo become slightly empowered when they are protecting those younger than them, as their father is the god of protection of the young
- Children of Apollo are able to use their voices to sing or simply yell at such a high pitch that it temporarily deafens anyone nearby, but it has the disadvantage of not differentiating between enemy or friends, the longer the pitch is maintained, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Apollo can teleport themselves by merging their body with sound waves and travelling along them. Which could be called "sound-travel". To do so, there must be source of sound at where they're leaving and going to. Like someone's singing or any device that plays music. The user must be able to hear the source of sound they're traveling to. The further traveled, the more energy drained.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to create temporary light sources, similar to concept of a flare, which will alight an area or blind enemies for a short time.
- Children of Apollo can curse someone to sing loudly for a fair amount of time, the target can fight and operate while singing. But they cannot hide and could suffer from a sore throat over time.
- Children of Apollo have a degree of control over diseases and plagues, but not to the extent that they can cause death. They also have control over infections, but not to the extent that they can cause death. They can cause a person to temporarily break out in hives, rashes, and boils. They can also cause a person to feel overcome with flu-like symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, indigestion, congestion, sore throat, etc for a short amount of time.
- Children of Apollo can create massive waves of heat and radiation, hindering others around him, but rendering him/her unable to move. The more heat generated, the harder it is for the user to recuperate after this power is used. If weakened enough, (s)he will have a hard time moving and staying conscious.
- Children of Apollo have the ability to shed their flesh and turn into a purely plasmic state for a short time and while in this state, the user is granted flight, immune to all attacks, receive a boost in their already existing photokinetic abilities and anything they touch is intensely burned; however, once the user changes back they will be extremely drained, nauseated and immobile for a long time.
- Most children of Apollo are experts at basketball and other missile weapons or games.
- Since Apollo is the God of Music, his children are natural musicians and singers. Able to master any instrument instantly and learn any song with ease.
- Since Apollo is god of prophecy and oracles, his children are innately better at interpreting prophecies than others.
- Children of Apollo can grow up to become great doctors in any field of medicine.
- As Apollo is the god of protection of the young, his children are often inclined to protect and defend those younger than them.
- Children of Apollo are usually in better moods during the day and enjoy waking up early.
|Owned by: Hyu ~ Posted on: ~~~~~
(Special announcements by the counsellors are to be placed here, like welcoming new members, saying goodbye to leaving members, birthdays, etc. Also put here if there's an ongoing counsellor spot challenge and maybe encouragement to go to events (like the new halloween one) and saying good luck to those who joined the battle royale and congratulating those who won and maybe like an IC call to eat dinner outside or ice skate etc.)
Here, it's like for example, there's a schedule activity for a certain day. Like every Mondays and Wednesdays, there's a scheduled morning jog at 5 am, and then at 10 am, there's swordfighting practice. Then every Tuesdays and Thursdays, they train in fighting WHILE flying and then maybe pegasi riding lessons etc.
Unlike the cabin announcements, this is pretty much scheduled and is like the daily activities that campers do while at Camp. So it really needs to have something to do with training, while on the cabin announcements, you can put there recreation stuff also.
Things that the cabin runs in Camp, like what are they in charge of (Infirmary for Apollo, Armory for Heph etc). Also put here assigned tasks like who goes on watch at what time.
- Thanatos' Cabin
- Mutual defense pact
- We do not attack them, nor they would attack us. Similarly, when either cabin is being attacked, the other will help in defending it
- We will give them extra lessons in archery in exchange for help on the usage of our powers
- Hermes' Cabin
- Mutual offense pact
- Mutual defense pact
- We will give them extra lessons in Archery after the reaper kids (Thanatos Cabin) in exchange for Healing Potions to use in the Infirmary
In Character Notices/Announcements
Out of Character Notices/Announcements
- Level 5's and up, please make sure to vote on current issues in the Voting:Level 5's and Up forum. 12 users must vote for any resolutions to be passed.
Edit the board here
. This board is to show any information relative to camp, either in character or out of character. For instance, if you'd like to announce the death of one of your characters, or their kidnapping, or anything that other users should know.