Brooke Adams was born to Anastasia Adams; her godly parent being Hades, on 16th October, 1997. Her parents met in a fancy restaurant. Anastasia was eating, she was the biggest famous person at the time. Suddenly, Hades comes up and asks for a dance. Reluctantly, she accepts, but she does, and she really enjoys it. That was how Brooke was born, basically. She grew up in Upstate New York, and she was very posh. She was known for her good sense of fashion. She was on a famous magazine for fashion. She was one of the most famous children in Upstate New York, and was a huge idol to every young girl.
At age 12, she was picking strawberries (because her mother preferred natural strawberries) on Long Island. and she sees an old barn. She wants to explore it, however she knows her mother told her to pick strawberries. So, she goes, but suddenly, a cyclops, stops her from approaching. The cyclops quickly approaches her. Brooke is afraid she would lose her life. However, suddenly, a crack opens in the ground, and the cyclops falls in. However, as she picks up the basket with strawberries inside of it, ready to run away, someone calls out. Brooke, frightened, drops the strawberry basket all over her clothes. The person comes and sees her, covered in blood (or so they think anyway). Brooke suddenly faints. The person, who she didn't know at time, drags her into Camp Half-Blood, to camp.
There, when she awakes, she takes some ambrosia and is quickly better. She is shocked at all of this, she thinks she is dreaming, however she figures out she is not dreaming. The person, who Brooke finds out is a 16 year old girl called Britney, gives a dagger to Brooke to keep. Britney was in the Aphrodite cabin, and she was very pretty (according to Brooke anyway). Britney explains to her about Camp Half-Blood. Brooke seems very interested and decides to stay, even if it was against the wishes of her mother (even though her mother didn't say that, she knew her mother wouldn't allow it). However, Britney does not know why the ground opened. "Hades." Brooke said. I studied him at school, he could open up the ground, because he was the king of the Underworld, "but why would Hades open up the ground for me?". At this instance, Britney seemed worried. Britney says, "You'll find out why later." Ever since that day, Brooke has kept that dagger with her at all times.
So, she decides to stay at Camp Half-Blood, because it seems absolutely great. In the Summer, she goes to her mum, but in the Winter, she stays at Camp Half-Blood. Hades, her godly parent (it sort of has to be him because he opened the ground for her) claimed her. Since then, she has been in Camp Half Blood. At Camp Half-Blood, she has made lots of friends, especially in her cabin. One day, Hades says to her that he opened the ground because he thought that she would be great someday, and wouldn't do it for his other children, even though she wasn't claimed, he knew she was his child. That's why he saved her life.
- Children of Hades have the ability to resurrect a single undead corpse which will fight, mindlessly, alongside them until it is broken down or dismissed.
- Children of Hades can create very small fissure in the ground which spew small amounts of hellfire for a few moments before closing.
- Children of Hades have the ability to create a small tremor which topples everyone nearby off their feet.
- Children of Hades can bend shadows around them, concealing them for a short time.
- Children of Hades have the innate ability to vanquish undead with a single attack.
- Children of Hades are able to communicate with the dead.
- Children of Hades can sense when a mortal or half-blood that they know has died through a "buzzing" in their ears.
- Children of Hades have the ability to Shadow Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Hades have a heightened control over undead and can usurp dominance from others who control undead.
Three months after claimed by Hades
- Children of Hades can cause someone to feel as if they are trapped in a coffin for a short time, unable to move, however, while they user is maintaining the hold, they themselves also can't move to attack. (June 2013)
Six months after claimed by Hades
- Children of Hades have the ability to summon a large group of undead, about ten, which can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner; the longer they are summoned, the more the summoner is drained. (September 2013)
Nine Months after claimed by Hades
- Children of Hades can, for a short time, enhance their weapons, or the weapons of allies, with a diamond coating that makes them unbreakable and stronger, this only lasts for a short time. (December 2013)
- Children of Hades radiate death.
- They tend to have dark attitudes
- They like shadowy places.
|Myles Cook||Hatred||Insulting her father, Hades.|
- Her model is Zlata Ognivech.