NOTE: He shares a body with his twin so he has a split personality. At some points he ha control of his body, sometimes Tim, his twin, has control of the body, and sometimes they both have half control.
When Kendall has control: He is a good boy. He is honest, isnt mean, dosent bully, cherry, friendly, and brave. He is still a small flirt. He is an ex-christian. He shares his body with his twins, Tim, spirit. He didnt want to admit it before camp but he is bisexual. He is a excellent drummer. He is not frightened of death.
When Tim has control: He is a complete bad boy. He rarely tells the truth. He is very cocky and mean. He is a major flirt and loves girls and boys. He is bisexual. Unlike his family he he didnt believe in god. His spirit is within his brothers body. He has a morbid personality. He is not frightened of death.
Sometimes they have equal control and the personalities mix.
Kyleigh met Thanatos in college. He told her that his name was Albert Jameson. She fell in love with him but since she was christian she wouldnt have pre marriage sex. So Albert(Thanatos) forced her upon him and left her. She told the police and they tried to find him but failed. She was pregnant with twins and 9 months later gave birth to Kendall and Timothy. She he heart to give them up for adoption, so she kept them. She finished school and married David Long. She asked him to act like the twins real father and not to tell them about Albert(Thanatos). Kendall and Tim never knew about their real father and grew up like normal christian boys. They went to church every sunday and Kendall made good grades, but Tim didnt. He was going down the wrong road according to his family. When Tim was 13 he stopped going to church and said that God was bogus. He started to date lots of girls and eventually lost his virginity. Tim eventuall got bored of girls and moved on to boys. Kendall however never dated and always beleived in god. He also was bisexual, but wouldn't admit it. When they were 16 Tim dated Susan House, a daughter of Melinoe but they didnt know that. They dated for a couple months when Susan started to cheat on him. Tim got made and killed Susan out of anger. Melinoe was not happy with this and cursed Tim to live in his brothers body. So Tim's body fell to the floor. Kendall started to feel very wierd. He then heard Tim's voice in his head saying "What the h*ll?" They soon learned that they shared a body but didnt know how. Kendall didnt want to tell his parents, who thought Tim was dead, because he didnt want to seem crazy.
So he lived like that for a year, at the age 16, when he was attacked by a hellhound. The beast killed his family and was getting ready to kill him when it was killed by a golden arrow and it turned to dust. A goat man came out of the shadows and explained what was going on and took him to camp. When Kendall got to camp he was claimed by Thanatos. He also learned that God wasnt real, only greek gods were. Later that night Kendall was visited by Melinoe and she told them that she was the one that cursed Tim to live in his body for killing her daughter Susan. Kendall is now trying to adapt with Tim in his head.
- Children of Thanatos can use astral energies to make weapons for a short period of time, the larger the weapon, the more energy consumed. Only 1 weapon may be created at a time and it cannot be bigger than 2 or 3 times the size of the user.
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to drain some of the life force out of a person, so that they become weaker, slower, and almost sedated for a short time. However, using this in succession will weaken the power’s effect.
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to conjure a protective dome of astral energies around them, which will protect the user from attacks for a short time.
- Children of Thanatos can sense any death, whether it be mortal, demigod,nymph or monster.
- Children of Thanatos can communicate with the souls of the recently deceased.
- Children of Thanatos heal slightly every time they deal damage to their opponents.
- Children of Thanatos are able to see the lifespan of others, but are forbidden to share information about the lifespan in any way.
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to Shadow Travel, to teleport from shadow to shadow; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Thanatos are able to call forth recently deceased spirits to aide them for a short time.
- Children of Thanatos are able to enchant weapons with soul-damaging powers, the effect only lasts for a short time.
- Children of Thanatos can bend shadows around them, concealing them for a short time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thanatos are able to feast on the darkness around them and empower themselves for a short time, enhancing their strength and speed. After the effect wears off, the user will be somewhat worn out and unable to use the power again for the rest of the fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to temporarily split their souls in order to create a duplicate of themselves to aid them in combat. This duplicate and can only fight using whatever weapon the user has and possesses a weaker version of their powers. The user and the duplicate will possess a telepathic link. The longer the duplicate is maintained, the more energy is drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Thanatos have the ability to morph into a spirit for a short time. Whilst in this state, they are invisible (except to those gifted with powers over necromancy), intangible, able to fly, and their powers over astral energies and necromancy are enhanced. Though they are intangible by default, they can make themselves tangible to attack others or if they wish to be seen. If they attempt to attack anyone while still intangible they will automatically become visible and tangible. While in this state they are also able to drain the life-force of anyone they touch to a slight extent, however they cannot completely drain the life-force of the person. The user is extremely drained once the transformation ends, unable to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Thanatos generally have morbid personalities.
- Children of Thanatos are generally not frightened of death.
- Children of Thanatos normally prefer the idea of a quiet, peaceful death. They also tend to dislike the idea of people losing their lives violently.
- Children of Thanatos can grow up to make great morticians.
|Thanatos||Father||Dont know him...|
|Kyleigh Long and David Long||Mother and Step-Father||He loves them very much.|
|Tim Long||Twin Brother||He loves him but isnt happy that Tim is sharing his body.|
|Melinoe||Curser||He hates her for cursing his brother to live in his body.|