Riley is an awkward, yet funny girl. She's sweet, caring and protective of her friends. If you mess with one of her friends, you mess with her. When you first meet her, she can be really awkward. Especially if she's around a guy she likes. After she gets to know you, she loosens up and turns more outgoing, fun, creative and hilarious. Riley usually has good romance and relationship advice. When fighting, she lets out a huge aura of confidence. She loves the nature, too. Riley is a natural girl and barely uses makeup, which is odd compared to other girls of her age.
Riley's history began with her father, Michael Collins. He was a famous cute singer. He was also a clear-sighted mortal. The 20-year-old met Riley's Mother, who went by the name Lacey, in an Awards Show. They got to know each other a bit during the Awards Show and after a tons of drinks in the After-Party, they went to Michael's Flat and had sex. The next morning when Michael woke up, he had a huge headache and could barely see, due to the lights being on. When he regained his vision, he saw a note and a necklace with a heart charm and a pink bracelet with a heart charm, as well as a glass of water and pills. He took the pills and water, and drank them before reading the note, which said: "Hello, Michael. It's me, Lacey, from yesterday. The girl of the Awards Show. To be honest, It's me Aphrodite. Ya know, Greek Olympian Goddess of Love and Beauty? Well, it's me. I'm probably pregnant, so I'll be dropping off our demigod child in at your place soon. I supposed you know what to do, being a Greek Mythology Geek and knowing all about Greek Mythology. If you don't, give the necklace and bracelet to our child when he/she turns 12. And when you have the baby, too. Hehe... Anyways, when I drop our child off, I'll also be leaving a note with an address of a camp you should take the child once she/he encounters his/her first attack." -Aphrodite, Olympian Goddess of Love and Beauty.
A few months later, he woke up to a baby's cries. Confused, he walked to the source of noise. When he got there, he saw a baby wrapped around a pink blanket and a note next to her. He picked up the note, which said: "Remember me? Aphrodite? Our night? This is it's answer. Her name is Riley. Take care of her." -Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty. There was also an address. He picked up the baby girl and smiled softly at her sleeping form. That day, he vowed to protect her with his life.
For the following years, Riley grew up in the spotlight. Even as a young child, he had a bodyguard following her up and down, to protect her from paparazzi and crazy fans. When Riley turned 3, Michael met a Daughter of Aphrodite during an interview. They got to know each other briefly, before he asked for her number, which she gave him. Three weeks later, after getting to know each other better, he asked her to be his girlfriend, which she also accepted. Two weeks after they began dating, Lena (Michael's Girlfriend) met Riley.They oddly got along great. Lena, being a famous model, spoiled Riley rotten. When Riley turned 5, they got married. While they were in their honeymoon for a month, Riley stayed with Lena's step-mum and her husband. When Lena and Michael came back, they announced that Lena was expecting. Nine months later, twin boys were born. Lucius and Phineas Collins.
Riley was a great big sister. She was caring, loving and very sweet. The next 4 years were great. The family of five went everywhere they could, when they could. Overall, they had a happy childhood. When Riley turned 7, she took an interest on photography, so for her birthday, her father bought her a camera and took her to many places to take pictures with the family. Every year, she had a new camera. When she turned 11, instead of asking for phones like other children, she asked for a camera that was a bit expensive. Having her parents wrapped around her fingers, they bought her the camera, with the condition that they put a curfew of six thirty and that she could only go out accompanied by one of her parents. Not knowing why, she agreed.
When Riley turned 12, it all began going downhill. She was out with her father one day, taking pictures, when she wanted an ice cream. Since they hadn't had dinner, he said no. They then began fighting loudly, eventually getting Riley grounded for three weeks; no going out and going home straight after school. Riley didn't think it was fair and that they were exaggerating, so she began rebelling. The more rules they put, they more she rebelled.
Months later, When she turned 13, she was attacked by a hellhound on her way to school. Riley was very scared. She didn't know what to do, so she just screamed. Just as the hellhound was going to lunge and kill her, a boy came from nowhere with a sword and swung it's sword across it's body, turning it into gold dust. The boy introduced himself as Tobias, and told her he was a demigod Son of Ares that was visiting his grandparents. The now confused Riley said they were myths, making Tobias chuckle. He explained how they were real and that she was probably one. He also asked her to take him to her parents. Still shaken up, she took him to her house. Her parents were there, confused on why she was there. With a boy, too. But when they saw Riley and Tobias covered in dust, they panicked, knowing that she was attacked. When they asked them what happened, they explained everything. Yes, Lena knew Riley was a Daughter of Aphrodite. Her husband had told her during the honeymoon.
They finally told Riley about everything. From Greek Mythology being real, to demigods, to camp and handed her the necklace and bracelet. They also told her how to activate the weapons. She put the jewelry on, squealing at the jewelry's beauty, making Tobias suspect she was a Daughter of Aphrodite. The only thing they kept out was her mother's identity. After they went to Tobias's grandparents to ask them for permission for Tobias to join them on the trip as a repayment of gratitude for saving Riley from an accident (they didn't say it was a monster. Just an accident), they decided to take her to camp as soon as possible, so they bought plane tickets to New York, packed their bags and took the plane to NYC. They went to Camp borders and said their goodbyes to her and handed her a gift, as well. It was a Celestial bronze dagger. Michael also had a small chat with Tobias for.. you know, over-protective father stuff. When they left, she walked through the Camp Borders and almost as soon as she did, she was Claimed by her Godly Parent, Aphrodite.
Months 3, 6 and 9 are locked
- Children of Aphrodite can intoxicate people of the opposite gender with pheromones in order to get them to do their bidding; any attempt to use the person to harm anyone (including their own person) will break their control.
- Children of Aphrodite can bring upon a state of ecstasy to another person, making them become dazed for a short time.
- Children of Aphrodite can cause people of the opposite gender to lose all desire to attack them for a short time.
- Children of Aphrodite can create a large plume of dense perfume or make-up which obscures them and begins to suffocate anyone else within it.
- Children of Aphrodite cause anyone of the opposite gender to be, at least slightly, attracted to them.
- Children of Aphrodite have the ability to alter and control clothes and make-up.
- Children of Aphrodite can alter their appearance for short periods of time, the more they do to alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aphrodite have a minor ability to sway a person’s feelings, causing them to feel a slight amount of love for another person; the final choice to act on the love is, however, out of their control.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aphrodite can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished, the longer the control is kept, the more energy it drains.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aphrodite are able to have better control over their appearance, altering it indefinitely, with less energy drain to maintain it
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aphrodite are able to turn into a dove, which allows them flight, the longer they maintain this form, the more energy is drained.
- The ability to speak French as it is "the language of love"
- Are often attractive children
- Often enjoy things that are pretty and things that bring them pleasure
Has never met her
|Lucius and Phineas||Mortal Half-Siblings||Loves them to death|
|Lena and Michael||Parents||She loves them and is grateful for them raising her.|