He is bold and proud of his creator and himself. He knows his skill is very high and isn't afraid to prove it. He enjoys fighting and will always show his emotions through actions. He doesn't talk much and instead will just wave or try to show something through and action.
After months and months of Broken Covenant attacks on Campers, Hephaestus was tired of the fact that there weren't enough people protecting the camp. He decided to make a very large robot that was very muscular and strong. He also decided to make a much stealthier and smaller robot, he then sent them to camp. The Smaller Robot was nicknamed Xanthus. Xanthus could talk easily but didn't enjoy it much. He much rather be quiet and alone. While Argyris, the muscular and big robot, couldn't talk. He was built without a voicebox due to the amount of pistons and equipment that was used to make him so strong.
Argyris enjoyed his duty. He loved the campers and made many friends. He didn't realize though, the anger growing within Xanthus. Xanthus felt the Campers used and abused the two, always making fun of them and calling them cold hearted. Xanthus eventually got tired of it and simply left. When Argyris went to look for him there was a confrontation between Argyris and a Broken Covenant Member. in the end Argyris fell over with his back ripped open and wiring ripped out. Argyris was shut down for a few months until Chet Decker found him. Chet repaired Argyris and while doing so, noticed something strange. Argyris was built without a voicebox. He was able to make one, small enough so he didn't have to remove any of the equipment that would cause him to weaken in strength. After repolishing and building Argyris Chet was able to turn him back on. Argyris was so happy he immediately hugged Chet, so hard in fact Chet was gasping for air. It was a comical moment as Argyris let Chet go gently and began to talk..... A lot. Chet talked to Argyris for hours until it was time for Argyris to return to Camp's Border to continue his eternal guarding of Camp.
- Automatons are, on average, much stronger than humans, but in general are have less dexterity for small delicate tasks
- Some can store and release electricity, and can use this power to temporarily stun others or even power-up electronics. However, the more electricity they store, the more stress it will induce on their generator, which could lead to malfunctions or even a complete shut-down. If this happens they need to be repaired by a child of Hephaestus.
- Some can also fly, they can reach speeds up to 120 mph, though sustaining a speed over 60 mph can cause their systems to overload and require a child of Hephaestus kid to fix them
- Automatons are generally faster than most humans, but not always as agile, depending on how they are built, as well as not being overly stealthy
- Some can conceal weapons within themselves, and are usually very adept at using a variety of weapons, and what they may not know, they can be trained and/or programmed to know
- Some are able to temporarily attract metals to them like a magnet, but the more force they use, the less control they have over what comes back
- Some are able to be programmed with knowledge on various things, ranging from combat skills to general knowledge to emotions and feelings. Because they have to be programmed to be able to have emotions or feelings, they are more immune to having them as well. Even if they know what "fear" feels like, they have more control over it so that it doesn't consume them.
- Some are able to mimic any sound they hear, from voices to music
- Some can record anything being played around them, whether it's music or a conversation
- Some have a USB port and can connect with other electronics
- They have a higher stamina than most humans, enabling them to push themselves further, as they do not feel "tired", but they still use energy, and that can be depleted if they over extend themselves
- They are immune to poisons, as they do not need food and drink to sustain themselves, but they are susceptible to things like acid.
- They do not need sleep, but they do need to re-charge their power supply at times
- Some can repair/induce glitches in technology. This sometimes allows her to heal minor internal problems in automatons.
- They can enhance another machine's speed and/or capacity, but it drains them
- They are adept at hacking computers
- They can jack in and communicate with a variety of different machines and technology
- They can activate and deactivate electronic devices at will
- Some can have special equipment that can determine heat temperatures and weak pressure points, store enemy images and data and enhance his accuracy.
This is Argyris' theme. The voice within it is what his voice sounds like