(To edit this list, go here)
- Michi Kye
Campers Not Year Round
(Officially Inactive Users)
(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
Powers of a Child of Aristaeus
- Children of Aristaeus can shoot stingers from their hands, they are no bigger than the size of their hands, and the longer they shoot them, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Aristaeus have the ability to conjure a weapon out of honey which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also make small non-combative objects out of honey.
- Children of Aristaeus can conjure up a protective dome made up of hardened honey, roughly 2 or 3 times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a short time.
- Children of Aristaeus can summon a large fully encased metal net that would most likely ensnare opponents upon creation, the target is unable to attack but is also protected by the net, as they can still move around some, but neither opponent can strike offensively while the person is in the net. So the power is purely defensive, the net fades from existence after a short time. This can give the user time to regroup, mend their wounds, and prepare for a better offensive strike.
- Children of Aristaeus make great hunters, attaining great tracking skills and amazing physical attributes and senses. Speed, strength, stamina, agility and dexterity. Their hearing, sight and smell are also impressive, even to the point where they can see perfectly in the night and hear/smell things from quite a distance.
- Children of Aristaeus can innately communicate with and command nearby bees and sheep.
- Children of Aristaeus are stronger during mid-May to mid-September, because the Etesian winds blow during these months.
- Children of Aristaeus possess hands and feet which allow them to fasten onto and climb vertical and horizontal surfaces without falling, much like how bees can.
- Children of Aristaeus can sprout large bee wings for a short time, this enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be somewhat customized to the user’s preference. But the wings must remain at least somewhat insect-like.
- Children of Aristaeus can make great healers, since they have innate knowledge of medicinal herbs and can conjure them. Ex: they can conjure some aloe vera to heal a burn. As they can create honey, they can also use honey to heal or soothe minor wounds.
- Children of Aristaeus can cause someone to become drunk on honey-mead, this would leave them open to attack or give the user a chance to flee the area.
- If Children of Aristaeus find a track of an animal, monster, or human they can touch the track and get an image their minds of where their target was going to and their appearance.
3 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Aristaeus can summon an intense scorching heat, since their father’s etesian winds would defend people from this heat. The heat could burn or scorch anything in a 10 meter radius.
6 Months After Character Is Made
- Children of Aristaeus can transform themselves into a bee. This ability can only be held for a short time, and the longer it is held, the more energy is drained. In this form they can fly faster, are much harder to find and can summon bees out of nowhere. Once the transformation ends, they are substantially drained.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Aristaeus can morph into a humanoid/bee form for a short time. In this state, their enhanced physical prowess and senses ascend to new heights. They can fly faster than before and their bodies are coated in dermal honeycomb armor, making them immune to all attacks. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time and could even faint.
- Children of Aristaeus tend to be excellent leaders.
- Children of Aristaeus tend to love/enjoy sweet things, flowers, making cheese, growing olives and tending to bees, sheep and fruit trees.
- Children of Aristaeus are often quite defensive, normally willing to defend their allies or home territory.
- Some Children of Aristaeus tend to hate the cold, preferring to stay indoors during cold winter months, while others tend to feel more insulated to the cold and aren't as bothered by it.
- Children of Aristaeus are naturally gifted at building traps, able to quickly assemble them from natural materials.