Aya is a very ladylike, brave, sensitive, timid, and stubborn girl. She looks out for anyone and anyone whom might be in danger. She's very protective and very childish. She can't hold a grudge and lies to some people to not hurt them, of course she tells the truth as well, but doesn't like to hurt people. She is also very innocent like her sister and would do anything for her. She also can be quite nosy to a point where she's annoying.
Lucifer Drevison, a scientist living in Germany, met a lovely lady one evening and noticed her. She was lost and and Lucifer asked if she would like to take a visit to his mansion. The young lady was a bit skeptical and quite suspicious, said to meet her back at the bridge tomorrow as she would think about it. The next day, Lucifer was right on time and the young lady agreed with pleasure. He took her home and the mansion was quite big. Lucifer wanted to know the lady a bit better so Lucifer asked many questions. Her name was Novella and was quite into science. Once Lucifer, he fell in love almost instantly. The two started dating and not before long, Novella was pregnant. She left Lucifer without any notice. A month later, two baby girls in a large basket appeared at Lucifer's front door with a not attached to it saying: "To my dearest Lucifer, hello my darling, I had to leave you, terribly sorry, but, I cannot be with you any longer. I am a goddess and it is our kings command to not be with mortal. These are our children, Airitz and Aya. Please, take good care of them. I hope you understand. -Novella/Hecate" Once Lucifer read this, he couldn't let go, but kept the children in great hands.
When Airitz and Aya were 6 years old, they had a stepmother named Madelyn and she was quite nice to the girls. The twins always played around in the mansion and were not permitted in the basement. It was their fathers rule and best not to upset him. The twins were also not permitted outside for their father wanted to keep them away from the dangers of the cruel and harmful world. Of course, the twins always wondered what it was like outside, yet they never knew. When their father was coming home from work the day after, he met a girl who was begging for food. He took the girl home and he served her some food. He took her to a dungeon-like place for test subjects we'd rather not talk about, and put the girl in there with an injured boy. The girl was terrified but, tried to overcome the feeling. Lucifer said he wanted to hear the family about her so he went upstairs and left the girl alone with an injured boy. She found some bandages in a bookcase at the end of the room fulled with very limited supplies and patched him up to stop the bleeding. Lucifer saw the girl's talent and decided to make her his assistant. He asked the young girl her name and replied with Elisabeth.
Days later, Madelyn saw how only Elisabeth was permitted in the basement with Lucifer and got quite suspicious and jealous, so she snuck down to the basement and peeked into Lucifer's labortory and saw Lucifer having an affair with Elisabeth behind her back. This she was not glad with. She went into her his lab and complained and she was going to take the twins with her. Lucifer was furious with that idea and in ordered to stop her from so, he murdered her, and commanded Elisabeth to never tell the girls this, and Elisabeth listened. But, Lucifer was also growing psychotic by the hours go by. Yet, he never showed signs of it to his girls. When the girls were sleeping, he took Madelyn's body to the river and dumped her body there and let it float out to the ocean, not knowing what would happen to the body.
When the girls were 8, they snuck out of their mansion and saw the outside world. It was lovely and how the night dazzled with stars. The girls were completely astonished and wondered why their father kept this from then. They heard rustling coming from the bushes and the girls were terrified to what popped out. A large, black dog. It growled at the twins and charged towards them. The twin were mortified and couldn't move. Luckly, a boy with shaggy blonde hair killed the dog with a sword. The twins looked at the boy in shock. "Wirst du uns weh?" (Are you going to hurt us?) Airitz asked. "Nein, ich bin hier, um Ihnen zu helfen." (No. I am here to help you.) the boy replied. The twins were glad. "Wie ist dein Name?" (What is your name?) Aya asked. The boy didn't reply. It was heading towards daybreak. They boy and the twins said their goodbyes and the girls retreated back inside before their father or Elisabeth noticed.
At age 12, Airitz got terribly sick and Aya wanted to do something. She begged and pleaded to her father that she'd take Airitz to the clinic to make her better. Lucifer had "other" idea onto how to get Airitz to feel better. He took Airitz to his lab and laid her down on one of the wooden beds. Lucifer went into the back to get something. Airitz wasn't sick at all. She just wanted to see the basement. Of course, her father will soon find out she wasn't sick at all. Elisabeth came down and knew what was going on. Elisabeth was like a mother to the girls and planned there escape for their father was getting crazier by the moment. Just as they were discussing, Lucifer came in and to his surprise, Airitz wasn't sick at all. He was extremely disappointed. And as the madness went to his head, he killed Airitz. But, Hecate saw and took pity on Airitz. Airitz revived and Lucifer was astonished. "No matter. I'll just kill you again!" Lucifer said with an evil laugh.
The boy managed to get into the mansion and knocked out Lucifer "Elisabeth! Take Airitz and Aya out of here and take them to camp at once!" The boy demanded. Elisabeth did as she was told and led Airitz out of the basement. She took Aya and they fled the mansion. They traveled for a long while, of course running into monsters here and there. But Elisabeth was saytr sent by their real mother to protect the girls. "You girls are demigods and your father knew this by his female who claims to be Novella, but is not. She was really a goddess and your father was trying to protect you, but he became mad and eventually turned on you." Elisabeth explained. The girls were kind of sad to hear this, but also glad. When they were heading to camp, they passed by the Lair of the Lotus Eaters and were lured in by the magic and if felt, to them, that it was hours they were in there, but a boy sniffed out the girls and Elisabeth and took them to camp. A safe place where kids like them would live and won't be attacked by any monsters. Once they got to camp, the girls were a bit confused "What.. day.. is it?" Airitz asked, choking out English words someone had taught them, yet they didn't really understand. "2013." The boy replied. The girls were in shock. They said they lived in the year 1623. But, they went into camp, hoping to find some good friends.
3/6/9 Month Powers are NOT unlocked
- Children of Hecate have the ability to fire an intense beam of magical energy which will burn anything it touches. The ability can also be focused into small magical bullets, which have better range but are less damaging than a beam.
- Children of Hecate have the ability to use magic to electrically charge something made of metal for a short time.
- Children of Hecate are able to create a protective dome of magical energy around them for a short time.
- Children of Hecate are able to become ethereal in form for a short time, which temporarily causes all attacks to go through them. In this state, they cannot attack an opponent and if they do their ethereal state will dissipate instantly.
- Children of Hecate have the innate ability to see in all directions at once.
- Children of Hecate are innately stronger at night.
- Children of Hecate are able to communicate with the dead to gather information.
- Children of Hecate are adept at making potions and elixirs, however potions used in battle cannot be overly powerful or altering to the events of the battle. Potions that can automatically heal all wounds or restore all energy are examples of over-powered potions. Only descendants of Hecate/Circe and Lampades can create potions. Overconsumption of potions can result in overdose symptoms and some potions could have side-effects or not work at all.
- Children of Hecate can conjure spells to teleport themselves and allies. The further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Hecate can cast a levitation spell on themselves for a short time which will allow them to fly, the longer they levitate the more power it drains. The spell can also be used items and enemies.
- Children of Hecate are able to use some healing spells to quickly heal minor wounds and slowly heal major wounds. Fatal wounds cannot be healed.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate are able to control the Mist around them, allowing them to create optical illusions that can fool even demigods. The illusions can confuse enemies with false memories, alter the appearance of the user or their allies, change the appearance of items or weapons or even alter the appearance of the environment to an extent. Changes to the Mist only last for a short time, mist control is less draining than custom spells. (6 month)
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate have the ability to create new spells, whether they were trained, self-taught or devised the spell on the fly. The spells can be minor, such as locating, summoning animals, divination or controlling emotions. Or they can be more advanced and powerful such as controlling the elements, pure magical energy, necromancy, curses and summoning monsters or magical guardians. Spells cannot be overly powerful or controlling. The more complex and powerful the spell, the more energy it drains from the user.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Hecate have the ability to focus all their magical abilities into transforming themselves into any living being, or even a being of their own imagination. This power is, in essence, the ability to shapeshift into anything the user can imagine. The user can transform into another human, an animal, a monster, or anything in between. The transformation can last as long as the user wishes it to, but the longer they hold their form the more it drains them. They cannot cast any spells while the transformation is in place and they cannot transform into anything overly powerful. (Like a rabbit that can make people’s heads explode with a thought. ) The form they shift into cannot be larger than 2 to 3 times the human size of the user, and after the user resumes their regular form they are severely drained. Unable to move from exhaustion and they could possibly faint. This power can only be used once in a fight.
- Children of Hecate typically love the magical arts, many of them are known for writing spellbooks. Her children have created/re-introduced and improved spells and techniques all over history.
- Necromancy is commonly a favored magical art among children of Hecate.
- Children of Hecate are known for being quite mysterious.
- Children of Hecate are often more active and exhibit better moods at night and in dark environments.
- Children of Hecate wield innate knowledge and understanding of the Mist.
||He hates for all the terrible things he's done.
||Doesn't know how to feel about her.
||She misses her.