Like all Mortiads Bella has a very dark personality. Part of the war that made carried on, resulting in her being very competitive, and if the slightest bad comment about her is said, she shall challenge that person and strip them of the honor. Another part from her mass-death is that when arguing with an ally she will solve it politically, and convince the other members of the group to her side. She also is not afraid to use her "assets" to her advantage.
Bella is the Mortiad for the Cold War. Like all Mortiads she was made from the restless spirits of the mass death. Thanatos made her so that she could defend the gods and manage the deaths of demigods. To help her with her job Thanatos gave her weapons imbidued with the very essence of death and expanded her abilities. For the past 25 years she has trained in her skills so that she can do her job, and has chosen the Camp Half-Blood - Broken Covenant situation to deal with first.
- They have the ability to Shadow Travel, a sort of teleportation; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- They are able to call forth recently dead spirits to aid them for a short time.
- They have the ability to resurrect a single undead corpse which will fight, mindlessly, alongside them until it is broken down or dismissed.
- They can 'revive' small dead animals (like around as big as a dog or smaller, anything too big like a horse or like a human she cant) to a state of 'undeath', where they are like regular animals, though with skin missing, bones sticking out, kinda like a zombie version of the creature, and animals that she 'revives' are under her control.
- They can put someone in a deathlike coma for several hours. The more powerfully she makes the effect the more energy she uses.
- They are able to see the lifespan of others, but are forbidden to speak of it.
- They can sense any death, mortal or monster.
- They can communicate with the dead
- They are able to have physical contact with ghosts, as in being able to touch them and feeling them as if they were alive.
- They are able to come and go as they please to the underworld
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They generally have morbid personalities.
- They are not frightened by death
- They radiate death.
- They tend to have dark attitudes
- They like shadowy places.
|Thanatos||Creator||Treats him like a father and respects him for his power|