Campers Not Year Round
(Officially inactive users)
(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
Powers of a Child of Demeter
- Children of Demeter have the ability to shoot poisonous pine out from their hands which acts as a powerful paralytic for a short time.
- Children of Demeter can create weapons made from plants, flowers, and trees in order to aid them in combat. The larger the weapons, the more energy is drained. Flowers, plants, and trees, can also be reshaped to reinforce existing weapons and only one weapon may exist at a time.
- Children of Demeter have the ability to create a large protective dome of thick plants around them for a short time. Although they will die after a few moments.
- Children of Demeter have the innate ability to talk plants to life, either making them grow more quickly or bringing them back from a recent death.
- Children of Demeter can understand the overall well-being and conditions of plants, as well as fully interpret their emotions and communicate with them.
- Children of Demeter are always surrounded by an aura that normally causes plants to grow where they have walked. They can shut it off for a moderate time if they wish.
- Children of Demeter are innately stronger during the Spring and Summer months due to the happiness of Demeter with the return of Persephone.
- Children of Demeter have the ability to create ropes of vines and telekinetically move them.
- Children of Demeter can create and control sap, the sticky substance, distract an opponent ,bind their bodies in it and cloak themselves in a coat of sap that grants extreme resistance to physical attacks due to most weapons simply sticking to the thick sap. .
- Children of Demeter are able to make plants (i.e. grain, barley, corn, etc) grow so tall that it hampers the movements of those around them for a short time; the longer they maintain the growth, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Demeter have the power of Plant Travel which grants them the ability to teleport from one plant to another. A small tree, patch of grass or even a flower will suffice. The further the distance traveled, the more energy is drained.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Demeter have the ability to create a Venus Flytrap, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which will attempt to swallow anything that comes near it. It will only appear for a short time before dissipating.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Demeter have the ability to animate a tree to the point that it can walk around and fight for the user. The animated tree will be quite strong and durable and unable to feel pain. It only lasts for a short time and more energy will be drained depending on the size of the tree. Only up to 3 trees can be animated at a time.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Demeter can transform their bodies structure to match that of a plant’s for a short time. The user will be a humanoid plant, the type of plant will be completely up to their choice. As long as it’s not poisonous or carnivorous. In this form, the user is immune to pain and can quickly regenerate from any injury, their existing chlorokinetic abilties are stronger as well. Once the transformation ends, the user will be extremely drained. Unable to move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Demeter are normally good cooks, as their mother is the goddess of harvest and agriculture.
- Children of Demeter generally grow up to be excellent gardeners and farmers, possessing a love and talent for raising plant life.
- Children of Demeter tend to be much happier during the spring and summer and often very sour and grumpy during the fall and winter.
- Children of Demeter often have a taste and love for bread.