Campers Not Year Round
(Officially inactive users)
(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
Powers of a Child of Hades
- Children of Hades can create one weapon out of diamond at a time or enhance an existing weapon of their own or an allies with a diamond coating that makes them unbreakable and stronger. After a short time, the diamond weapon/coating becomes weak and brittle.
- Children of Hades can create very small fissure in the ground which spew small amounts of hellfire for a few moments before closing. The hellfire is more powerful than normal fire, but it’s likely to harm the user, so this power must be used carefully.
- Children of Hades have the ability to create a dome of hardened soil and diamonds, roughly two or three times the size of the user, which can be used to block attacks for a very short time.
- Children of Hades can conjure a set of very durable bone armor around themselves which grants enhanced protection against physical attacks. The longer the armor is maintained, the more energy is drained. After which, the armor grows weak, brittle and falls of the user’s body.
- Children of Hades are able to communicate with and command the dead, able to sense spirits or other undead beings. .
- Children of Hades can sense when a mortal, half-blood, nymph/spirit that they know has died through a "buzzing" in their ears.
- Children of Hades have the ability to Shadow Travel, to teleport from shadow to shadow; the further the distance, the more energy drained.
- Children of Hades have a heightened control over undead and can usurp dominance from others who control undead who aren’t also children of Hades.
- Children of Hades can telekinetically move dead matter.
- Children of Hades can bend shadows around them, concealing them for a short time.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hades are able to summon skeletal/zombie humanoids/animals to do their bidding, the more animals summoned and the bigger they are, the more energy is drained. Any armor/weaponry the undead possess increases the strain of the summoning. The undead can then be controlled by the mind of their summoner; the longer they are summoned, the more the summoner is drained of their energy.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hades can use their energy to enhance their undead minions causing them to be more limber and be able to endure more attacks, essentially, undead meat-shields. The user can fight beside the constructs, but not at full force.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Hades are able to use many recent deaths to empower themselves for a short time, making them stronger and quicker. The user is immune to all attacks and receives a boost in their existing abilities over necromancy. Once the transformation subsides and the user reverts to normal, they are immensely drained, cannot move and could possibly faint.
- Children of Hades have innate knowledge of the Underworld, able to guide themselves and allies to how to enter,explore and escape the Underworld. (as long as they aren’t already dead)
- Children of Hades tend to have dark attitudes and appreciate shadowy places.
- Children of Hades typically have an appreciation for the earth, feeling more comfortable on the ground rather than being in the sky or the sea.
- Children of Hades often grow up to make great morticians.