Jesse is literally all about peace, he seems to carry a calm vibe with him. He is extremely slow to anger, and hates violence. The only time Jesse really gets angry is if someone pushes something/someone he loves. He is also very wise, and is known to give amazing advice.
It was 1977 when the streets of New York City had gone dark. The people of the city began to riot, and protest the blackouts. The looting, arson, and fighting had gotten so bad that my creator, Harmonia, goddess of peace, had grown disturbed by the violence. In order to end the mortals petty riots, she created my “brother” Peter, and I. Our primary goal was to work together, and calm the rioters of the city. Peter, and I together went group to group calming the angry rioters down. We kept doing this until the power of the great city was restored.
After the blackout riots ended, Harmonia continued to give Peter and I tasks. Together, we went all across the world calming down minor scenarios that could have blown out of portion. Sure, it wasn’t always easy, and sometimes it was petty, but I enjoyed every second of it. Peter on the other hand seemed to be growing steadily sick of taking orders from the goddess Harmonia. With every presented task, Peter would bash her more and more. One day, Peter had became so sick of taking orders from her that one day he simply ran away, leaving me alone.
After Peter left, I grew extremely lonely and depressed. Without my brother around to help me, the work became dull and repetitive. So finally, after many years of spreading peace alone, Harmonia deiced to reward me for my loyalty. She sent me to Camp Half Blood, where I currently reside.
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- In their presence, people form friendships more easily, or reach agreements more easily.
- They have the ability to force a false state of peace upon someone, making them blind to any attack for a very short time.
- They have the ability to slightly calm the minds of everyone near them, no matter what side they are on.
- They tend to have well balanced and harmonious personalities.