He is usually blunt and uncaring unless he sees a person as being a good friend or more than that in the future.
Alexandra met Deimos while at a diner in California. They they began to date. After a few months Alexandra and Deimos slept together. Alexandra told Deimos she was pregnant a few weeks after and the next morning Deimos was gone but there was a box and a letter explaining everything in Alexandra's kitchen. The letter specifically said to not open the box until their boy was around 14, then give him the contents of it. And after 9 months Johnny was born.
He didn't know about Deimos until he was 8. Johnny had trouble making friends at school not only due to him being mute and therefore at a conversation barrier but also because everyone seemed to always be afraid of him and no one enjoys that feeling, but after a few weeks he met a boy named Mike who accepted him and helped him make a few more friends. One day when he came home from school his mother told him about Deimos and had no trouble believing her because of his age. He didn't exactly understand who Deimos was but only that he was a powerful being.
After a few years at the age of 13 his mother told him who Deimos was in more detail. It was then Johnny realized that's why children were always afraid around him. After a year things started to get stranger then usually with him being felt like he was always being watched. After walking home in the rain he came home to a surprise birthday party. The party was small, it's guests included Mike, Alexandra and a few other boys Johnny knew well. After the party was over everyone except Mike left. Mike was staying over and had already brought everything for the night. As he walked into Johnny's bedroom Alexandra gave Johnny one more gift. It was the box Deimos left her, she was equally excited as Johnny to see what was in it. Johnny opened it to see a beautiful dagger made of celestial bronze with elegant carvings. Alexandra did not think it was right to allow Johnny to keep this but in the note it specified he hold it close.
That night while Johnny and Mike were asleep a Harpy broke through the window and began it's attack. Johnny and Mike were awakened by the crashing of the glass and Mike pulled out a sword. Mike told Johnny to get the dagger and they both killed the Harpy together. In the end Johnny was hurt minorly by being scratched across the chest leaving a scar. Mike told Johnny how he is a satyr and must take Johnny to a camp for his kind. Alexandra bought a few tickets for the next flight to New York which was in the morning. Mike, Alexandra, and Johnny went to the airport and flew to New York, she gave him a few supplies and let Mike take him to Camp.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to send a wave of terror out in front of them which causes anyone affected by it to imagine something they fear; the bigger the wave, the more energy used. This can leave them vulnerable to attack.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to unleash their battle-lust and fight to their full potential; however, they are temporarily blind to friend or foe and attack anyone nearby.
- Children of Deimos can become resistant to all types of physical attacks for a short time.
- Children of Deimos can send out waves of terror and fear that may paralyze an opponent and cause them to stop attacking for a short time. But the user cannot attack the opponent while the paralysis is in effect.
- Children of Deimos are immune to any senses of fear and terror, making it impossible for them to get scared and panic in battle.
- Children of Deimos are innately proficient in most forms of combat and hold a higher state of physical prowess.
- Children of Deimos emit an aura of fear and terror, making people at least slightly afraid when near them. They can turn it off for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Deimos know the fears of everyone around them, as well as how a person is likely to cope with that fear.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to calm the fear of others.
- Children of Deimos are able to project a person’s worst fears into their mind, causing temporary trauma and confusion into them. This power is only active for a short time, and loses some of its effect the more it is used on the same person.
- Children of Deimos have the ability to conjure a real version of someone's worst fears, however, the child of Deimos is not able to control the conjured fear and is susceptible to them as well; they are also drained of a moderate amount of energy when the fear is conjured.
- Children of Deimos have the inhuman ability to leap great distances at once which can be used to dodge or attack. Upon landing, a small tremor is unleashed which causes anybody within a few feet to lose their balance.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to focus on a person’s fears and mimic the abilities of that fear for a short time. If the user focuses on a pyrophobe, they will get some powers over fire. If the target is scared of a specific animal, they gain some abilities of the animal. (If the feared animal is a spider, the user will be able to generate webs from their wrists and crawl on walls.) And if the target is afraid of death, the user can drain some of their life-force and make them think they’re about to die. This power cannot be used to become incredibly powerful or instantly kill and the power can only be used once in a fight.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos can turn the fear and terror of others around them into emotional energy and then tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only up to 3 combative/non-combative items or 1 semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly 3 times the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative/non combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive. The fear constructs will terrify/scare anyone they touch.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Deimos have the ability to become a spirit made entirely of terror. In this state, they can change into a tangible form of someone or a group’s worst fear. The tangible form of the fear is the same size as that fear exists in naturally, is immune to all attacks, and the fear’s strength is greatly increased from its natural strength. The more the user is feared, and the more the form the user is in is dreaded, the stronger the user’s form is. The user can only stay in this state for a short time, after leaving this form, the user will be extremely drained, not able to move and could possibly even faint.
- Children of Deimos are known to hate the idea of losing people they care about.
- Children of Deimos typically enjoy fighting and combat, since their father is considered a war god.
- Children of Deimos normally love scaring people and watching them drown in fear and terror, making Halloween a special holiday for them.
|Alexandra||Mom||I love her|
|Selina||Girlfriend||I love her.|