|Julia ~ Lyssa Cabin's Lt.
"Anger is only one letter away from danger."
Age: 16 Height: 5'6 Weight: 125 lbs
Sexuality: Bi-curious Relationship Status: Single
Birth Place: NYC Main Weapon: CB Sword
– "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken."
Powers (6/9 Locked):
- Children of Lyssa have the ability to focus an energy beam out of their rage which will burn anything it touches.
- Children of Lyssa can cause nearby animals to become rabid and, once in this state, can command them to attack an enemy. This ability can only be used on up to 3 animals at one time. The larger the animal, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Lyssa, when enraged, can ignore damage sustained in battle temporarily Once they have calmed down, however, the pain from the damage is intensified.
- Children of Lyssa can generate a veil of the emotional energy of rage, the veil would protect them from damage for a short time and cannot be used if the child doesn't have the rage to fuel it.
- Children of Lyssa can cause people near them to temporarily develop symptoms of rabies, including agitation, hallucinations, and an inability to swallow, incapacitating the victim for a short period.
- Children of Lyssa can channel their rage to supplement their strength and speed for a short time. The longer this is sustained, the more energy the child of Lyssa is drained.
- Children of Lyssa can cause people near them become enraged and frenzied, reducing their competency and effectiveness in battle.
- Children of Lyssa can cure rabies in both humans and animals at will.
- Children of Lyssa are stronger when those around them are angry
3 Months After Character is Made:
- Children of Lyssa are able to drain the rage and anger from those around them, using it to empower themselves for a short time, while also weakening the will of those they drain to fight, but once it has worn off, they are substantially drained
6 Months After Character is Made:
- Children of Lyssa are able to transform into a dog, the longer they maintain this form the more energy it drains and the more time they need between transformations
9 Months After Character is Made:
- Children of Lyssa are now able to channel their volatile emotional energies to construct combative and non-combative objects, formed one at a time and no more than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, which takes on fiery and intimidating appearances depending on the user's preferences. However, their ability to use the power is hindered before or during use when they experience emotions in relation to peace and happiness. As more positive and serene emotions are felt, the strength of the object begins to fade, becoming dull and brittle.
- Children of Lyssa are often irritable and easily angered.
- Children of Lyssa are often fond of dogs, and can more effectively control them when rabid.
- When in a calm state, children of Lyssa are often lethargic and apathetic, showing more emotion when angered
|Owned by: Waves ~ Posted on: 22:46, March 8, 2014 (UTC)