Campers Not Year Round
(Officially Inactive Users)
(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
- (Feel free to add it yourself)
Powers of a Child of Limos
- Children of Limos have the ability to force hunger upon a person, causing digestive pain and sudden slowness of movements for a short period of time. The intensity of hunger can be augmented, but drains more energy.
- Children of Limos have the ability to drain the life of the plants and soil around them in order to empower their attacks for a short time.
- Children of Limos have the ability to create a small field around them that employ the effects of hunger to cause muscle atrophy, causing every movement to be painful for a short time. This causes anyone stepping in the field to stop in their movements out of pain. The longer the field is maintained, the more energy it drains.
- Children of Limos have the ability to create small illusions of food desired by a person. The food varies for each person, but all the same, these illusions distract them. The longer the illusion is held, the more energy it drains. If the user attacks while the illusion is in effect, it automatically shatters. So the power is purely defensive.
- Children of Limos are innately more resistant to hunger, and the effects/diseases/ailments brought by it. They can survive more days without eating or drinking anything without being exposed to effects than others.
- The more hungrier the people around them are, or the more their surroundings are rotten/wilted, the more powerful the user becomes. They cannot gain power from hunger and wilting created with Passive 3.
- When in the presence of a child of Limos, people feel more hungry and crave more for food and plants tend to die and wilt around them. Making it hard for opponent’s to focus slightly and fight if they’re using plant-based abilities. They can shut off this ability for a long time if they wish.
- Children of Limos can sense if either a person or animal nearby is hungry just by looking at them.
- Children of Limos have the ability to suppress someone's hunger for a short time, allowing them to think more clearly despite of extreme hunger. They, however, cannot do this upon themselves. Also, when the effect wears off, the affected person may experience stronger hunger than before.
- Children of Limos have the ability to employ hunger to cause vitamin deficiency diseases such as anaemia, diarrhea, scurvy, skin rashes and edema upon a person, incapacitating them for a short time. This allows the child of Limos to attack or flee freely. Over time, the disease wears off, making the victim normal and healthy again.
- Children of Limos have the ability to curse any edible object to become ineffective to one's hunger, causing the consumer to stay hungry, even if they ate already. They can also cause food or any edible item to rot with a simple touch. This ability does not include animals.
- Children of Limos have the ability to induce severe and unsatisfied hunger upon themselves, causing their stomachs to become seemingly bottomless, and their digestive systems to adapt to almost anything a child of Limos ingests for a short time. While in this state, they can consume and digest almost any substance without injury. They cannot also eat any object larger than their mouths and those that their teeth can't chew (they can swallow very small pieces of wood, stone or metal though). The more they consume, the more strength, agility and speed they obtain. When they revert to their normal self, they are incapacitated for moderate periods of time. The objects eaten are then transformed into harmless materials expelled during defecation.
3 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Limos have the ability to create an illusion of a massive famine on the immediate area. Enemies affected by the illusion will begin to hallucinate a raid of locusts destroying the remaining plants, extremely malnourished and rotting bodies (whether animal or people) littering the ground, and everything they see is almost barren, empty and a wasteland. This instils panic among victims, causes them to vomit out of disgust and begin to extremely crave for food. The illusion can reach an extent wherein the panic caused by the famine can create chaos. The illusion only lasts for a short time, and drains the user of a very large amount.
6 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Limos have the ability to employ famine to cause the immediate area around them to suddenly wither, making plants and organisms wilt and become dehydrated and make the affected soil unusable to produce plants or crops and nearby targets very dry and weak for a short period of time. This power is mainly used to render plant-based powers completely useless, weaken opponents and greatly empower themselves. Over time, the effects revert back, and drains a considerable amount of energy from the user.
9 Months After a Character is Made
- Children of Limos can draw power from all the hunger they’ve seen, felt or created in their lives and become an embodiment of hunger. This would make them more powerful, making them immune to all attacks, enhancing their physical prowess and power over hunger they previously possessed. This only lasts for a short time, after which the user will be so exhausted they’d lack the ability to even move for some time and could even faint.
- Children of Limos sometimes have great appetites, they tend to consume vast amounts of food and always feel hungry. While others don’t often feel hungry at all and can live off of small portions, sometimes it can even get to the point they appear anorexic because they eat so little but have such high metabolisms.
- Children of Limos often get hungry right after eating.
- Children of Limos normally don’t gain weight from what they eat.