Mike has a happy personality and he gets along with everyone. he recently turned straight
Mike's father, Jared, was a person who loved to read and write. He became a famous author writing action and romance novels about different places in the world. His books were exciting and full of detail that could make you feel like you are in the story. His books caught the eye of one woman named Ivory. The two loved books as much as the next guy. They loved each other very much and made love to each other. The next day Ivory was gone and she left a note stating that she was pregnant and that she was a goddess. After a month a baby appeared at the doorstep and another note was taped to the front of the baby's carriage saying that this was Jared's son and that when he is sixteen he must be sent to camp half blood. Jared took the baby and raised him to love books just like his mother. When Mike was old enough to go to school he found out that he was gay. The kids teased him but Mike didn't care because there was a boy who stuck by Mike's side no matter what. When Mike turned sixteen things took a turn for the worst. His only friend was killed by a robber. After a few weeks Mike and his father were attacked by a manticore. Mike and his father ran for their lives but Mike's father fell and told him to keep going. The manticore was getting closer. Mike ran through a forest whilst the manticore was closing in on him. An arrow flew past Mike's head and struck the manticore. Mike was amazed at seeing the manticore turn into golden dust. Two kids came up to Mike and told him that he needed to come to camp with them because he was a demigod. Mike didn't believe it but he didn't care he just wanted to get out of there. The two kids took Mike to the subway and told him it would be a few hours until they got there. Mike fell asleep and had a dream his mom appeared an told him everything. When the trio reached camp Mike was amazed at how it looked. As he stepped through the entrance he had a feeling his life was about to get better.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to write/read weapons out of pure energy which can be used for combat; however, only one weapon can be conjured at a time and it cannot be bigger than the one who conjured it. They can also write/read other objects that are for non-combative purposes
- Children of Mnemosyne can launch orbs of ink which burst upon striking the target, temporarily obscuring their vision. They can only launch three orbs of ink at a time.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to write/read a shield of pure energy, roughly two to three times the size of the user, which will blunt most attacks but slow the movement of the conjurer.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to revert time around them for a short duration in order to dodge an attack that was unforeseen. After doing so, this ability cannot be used for a while.
- Children of Mnemosyne gain memory of the contents of any written text - such as a book or a webpage - as soon as they lay eyes on it. They would still have to learn what it all means, however.
- Children of Mnemosyne have an eidetic memory and can remember every detail of a previous fight with an opponent.
- Children of Mnemosyne can see a few seconds into the future; allowing them to possibly predict the actions of others, but also obscuring their sight at times.
- Children of Mnemosyne are able to force everyone around them within a 10-meter radius to remember and dwell on an event from their past that emulates a certain emotion from the affected. The child of Mnemosyne can choose which emotion they would like their targets to feel, be it anger, sadness, happiness, ecstasy or anything in or ecstasy. The user cannot hold the targets under their control for more than a few minutes, and the effects of the power can cause those around them to become positive and motivated from their happy memory
- Children of Mnemosyne can use descriptive insults used both against themselves and their opponents to gain a temporary boost in speed and strength. The longer they maintain this boost, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Mnemosyne can read/write wings into existence. This enables them to fly; the longer they maintain this state, the more energy it drains. They must rest between flights and cannot make long distance traveling without resting often. However the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic; they can also be customized to the user’s preference.
- Children of Mnemosyne have the ability to travel back and forth in time, but they are unable to interact with or change past events they are only able to see the events play out. When they go forward in time they only see “possible” futures, that does not mean those future events will come to pass.
- Children of Mnemosyne can view the memories of another person that they can see, in real time. They may struggle to zero in on specific memories, however, and the target can notice and resist them if they are too forceful.
3 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Mnemosyne can temporarily rewrite details about the battlefield they are fighting on in order to alter it and gain an advantage over their opponent. This could include things like temporarily eliminating the shadows on a battlefield if they are fighting a child of Nyx or temporarily drying up the water if they are fighting a child of Poseidon. The change takes effect gradually and only lasts for a moderate time. The more complicated the wording of the change, and the less clear their description of it is, the more the user is drained.
6 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Mnemosyne can manifest a person or creature from any book in order to temporarily fight alongside them. The manifestation cannot be larger than 2-3 the size of the user and will dissipate after a short time. The person cannot be overly powerful and the user will have a hard time moving while the manifestation is in place.
9 Months After Character is Made
- Children of Mnemosyne can morph into a state of pure imagination. This grants them flight, receive enhancement in some of their abilities (Offensive 1, Defensive 1, 3 Month and 6 Month) and invulnerability to attacks. This effect only lasts for a short time, leaving the user extremely drained and temporarily unable to move afterward.
- Children of Mnemosyne typically have excellent memories, unable to forget details from their past and are therefore immune to the effects of amnesia and other memory-related illnesses.
- Though most demigods struggle with dyslexia, children of Mnemosyne usually do so to a lesser extent because their mother is the goddess of the written word.
- Children of Mnemosyne can normally learn and decipher other languages incredibly easy. Ex: Hearing a woman speak Chinese would mean the user could somewhat understand even if they never heard the language before. If they then have a lengthy conversation with the woman in Chinese, they’d be considered fluent in the language afterward.
- Children of Mnemosyne often grow up to become great authors, English teachers, and historians.