Campers Not Year RoundEdit
(Officially Inactive Users)
(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
Powers of a Child of Plutus
- Children of Plutus can fire off drachma coins that materialize from their fingertips at a very high speed - fast enough that they could pierce and cut through skin upon contact. However, they cannot use this excessively, and will need a brief period of rest between turns before it can become usable again.
- Children of Plutus can induce a powerful desire for money and wealth upon a target, making them think of various material possessions and riches. This would leave them vulnerable to attacks.
- Children of Plutus have the ability to summon precious metals from the earth - diamonds, gold, other gem stones - and use them to create a wall, or a dome that could be used to blunt attacks and shield them from harm. However, they could only be roughly two or three times the size of the user, and they will crumble to dust after a short while.
- Children of Plutus get innately stronger when they are in possession of large amounts of money. The more money they have, the more powerful they get. They can also draw power from nearby locations that have an abundant source of wealth, e.g., banks, gold mines, ATM vestibules, etc.
- Children of Plutus naturally exude an aura that could make the people around them tend to be more greedy or possessive over their money and material wealth. They could turn this ability on and off as they please.
- Children of Plutus innately know the exact location of money, as well as luxurious high-end items within a ten mile radius. And the exact amount of money someone has on their person. This could make them excellent treasure hunters or thieves.
- Children of Plutus have inherent knowledge of the different currency exchange rates of the world, as well as the price value of different material items. They can also identify gemstones and other precious metals just by touching them.
- Children of Plutus can summon a large number of drachma coins and command them to be magnetized on an opponent’s body for a short time, after which they lose effect and fall off the body they were attached to. This could leave an opponent vulnerable to attack or give the user a chance to flee. This can only be done if the user is able to see their target.
- Children of Plutus can enchant a piece of paper money or a coin with an aura of greed, which would cause surrounding people to quickly desire it. This can be used to distract a single opponent or cause a group of people to fight over the desired item. This can only affect a person once during a fight.
- Children of Plutus can transform items into a piece of paper money - this could be an opponent’s weapon or shield, or other equipment. The item would remain in this form for a fair amount of time, and this could place an opponent at a disadvantage. However only one item can be transformed at a time.
- Children of Plutus can create paper bills and coins out of thin air, which can be used in transactions out in the real world. The more money they generate at a time, the more energy is drained. Constant abuse of this power - i.e., generating large heaps of money that would amount to USD 100,000 and above in one instant - could cause the user to pass out for at least a day.
- Children of Plutus can telekinetic move small amounts of paper bills with their minds, the larger amounts they move means the more energy drained.
3 Months After Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Plutus can turn precious metals into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs (such as animals or golems) and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence; however, only one combative item or semi-living construct can be conjured at a time and it cannot be larger than roughly twice the size of the one that conjured it. The longer they maintain combative items and semi-living constructs, the more it drains their energy, so they are more limited for the time they can keep these things cohesive. If they create a combative item they can telekinetically move it with their mind.
6 Months After Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Plutus have the ability to cover their entire bodies with precious metal coating. The form they adapt depends on the user, and they all have varying effects - diamond for immense durability, silver for reflecting energy attacks, copper to act as a lightning rod, etc. This gives them extra properties that could prove useful in battle, and they could even mix and match and use multiple precious metals depending on their choice. However, their movements are more restricted and sluggish this way, and they cannot be as quick and agile as they would have been without the precious metal covering their body. Also, the longer their form is maintained, the more energy is drained from the user.
9 Months After Character is MadeEdit
- Children of Plutus have the ability to temporarily don "The Golden Touch". With this, they can turn literally everything they touch into gold, including, but not limited to, physical objects, elements (like water, earth and fire, but with the exclusion of air), energy attacks, and even other living beings, except the gods, of course. However, the effects are not permanent, and will wear off after a fair amount of time. The effects are also not instantaneous, and the pace of the transformation depends on the size of the target. In the case of living beings, they cannot be fully transformed into gold quickly, and the transformation will have to start from somewhere. For example if the user touches the arm of the target, the transformation will begin there and will then spread to the other parts of the body, until they are fully turned into gold. After using this power, the user will be extremely drained of energy - unable to move and could even possibly faint.
- Children of Plutus often make great economists, businessmen, accountants, pawn brokers and even treasure hunters because of their affinity with money and material wealth.
- Children of Plutus often find themselves living a luxurious and wealthy life, or if not, grow to accumulate more wealth over time through various reasons. Those close to them - like friends, lovers and family - could also find themselves affected by this.
- Children of Plutus normally excel at games where money is involved as a prize. For example, they have higher chances of winning when it comes to the lottery, or in different casino games, as well as betting on different sports games especially when a high sum of money is involved.
- Children of Plutus tend to greatly care about financial success, and while these reasons can usually be selfish, some can be driven by a desire to aid loved ones and even strangers with their wealth. But most can agree that making money is one of the most important things in the world to them.
- While many children of Plutus find legitimate ways to make money, others are willing to go to extreme lengths for it, like getting involved in highly illegal activities such as drug trafficking and arms dealing for the sake of money. This can sometimes send them down rather immoral paths.