Campers Not Year Round
(Officially Inactive Users)
(Only 1 Per Cabin, if they are a demigod, they also go under the main cabin count as well as here.)
Powers of a Child of Psyche
- Children of Psyche can apply temporary symptoms of emotional and mental disorders of their choice upon a target. The harsher the symptom and the longer it lasts, the more energy drained.
- Children of Psyche can create telekinetic weaponry (no bigger than 2-3 times the size of the user) that can be used in combat for a short time. The longer the weaponry is held together by the demigod's mind, the more energy drained. This can also be used for non-combative objects; however, it cannot generate working parts. Objects created by a child of Psyche may cause slight confusion on anyone who touches it.
- Children of Psyche can form telekinetic protective spheres around themselves and others for a limited amount of time. The longer the sphere is held together by the demigod's mind, the more energy drained. Likewise, they can form telekinetic shields or walls, which are no bigger than 2-3 times their size.
- Children of Psyche can project a powerful psychic aura that induces neurocognitive deficit within a 3-meter radius. Anyone affected will have their upper brain functions shut down, rendering them unconscious. However, the user cannot attack or use other abilities while this one is in effect. All targets affected will automatically wake up, albeit feeling groggy and slightly disoriented, after a short time and the aura can only affect a person once a fight.
- Children of Psyche possess a clearer state of mind that grants them a high resistance for any manipulation of their thoughts, emotions and desires, magical or not. They also have a resistance against any mental or emotional disorders.
- Children of Psyche have a clear view of others' auras, allowing to sense human beings through their thoughts and emotions. They can track anyone within their "psychic radar" of sorts as long as the target is within a moderate radius. The appearance of one's aura differs from another, taking on a unique color and form. This passive ability also allows them to detect people who are possessed or whose mental/emotional state is altered by supernatural means (eidolons, charmspeak, persuasion, etc.).
- Children of Psyche are able to communicate with and command butterflies. If the user gives too many commands, the butterflies will become frustrated and disobey.
- Children of Psyche are empowered by the increasing intensity of emotions and thought processes around them.
- Children of Psyche can perform complex mental operations and recall greater amounts of information far beyond the capability of a normal human mind with little effort.
- Children of Psyche are able to read, manipulate, and communicate with the thoughts, emotions, and desires of targets for a limited time. They may establish mental links to at most 5 people; however, the connection will begin tapering off within a moderate radius. The more extreme the change, the longer it lasts, and the more people affected, the more energy is drained. Reading an opponent’s thoughts can be done, but it can only be done a few times before the user starts reading them incorrectly.
- Children of Psyche are able to mentally move inanimate objects. However, they cannot move objects that are 2-3 times bigger than their size. The bigger the object and/or the larger the distance covered, the more energy is drained.
- Children of Psyche are able to sprout butterfly wings that appear in accordance with the user’s preference. The longer they maintain the wings sprouted, the more energy it drains. The user must also rest in-between flights and cannot travel over long distances without resting often. Lastly, the wings are vulnerable to injuries and magic so these must be repaired regularly.
- Children of Psyche are able to manipulate mental, cognitive, emotional, and behavioral conditions at will. They can relieve, intensify, or detect symptoms of disorders such as depression, anxiety, amnesia, or mania; and even influence one's upper mental functions such as concentration, coordination, judgement, and calculation. However, these changes cannot be intensified to the point that the target considers self harm. The changes are only effective for a short period of time and cannot be used to cure or create such conditions on a permanent basis. The larger the change in one's mental state, the more energy is drained.
After 3 Months
- Children of Psyche can cause its target to mentally collapse by reliving traumatic memories, experiencing hallucinations or an overwhelming amount of emotions, hearing voices, and/or find it difficult to make use of their memories. The victim may fall into madness or become catatonic for a few minutes, depending on the intensity the user desires, before reverting to their original state, but its mind cannot be permanently damaged. The victim may still be able to resist attacks in this state, albeit barely. The longer the user keeps the victim psychologically tortured, the more energy it drains them.
After 6 Months
- Children of Psyche can now take control over a person's mind. They can force actions upon a target (except harming themselves) and even probe deeper into the person's subconscious and memories. The target will remain under control for a few minutes or until control is relinquished; and the longer the control is kept, the more energy it drains. Being controlled feels like a dream and will be vaguely remembered. This ability is quite useful for intelligence-gathering, retrieving lost memories, and when controlling allies who are otherwise immobilized.
After 9 Months
- Children of Psyche are able to use psychic force to materialize their soul into 5-6 semi-living constructs, no larger than 2 to 3 times the size of the user, that lasts for a short time to fight for the user. The construct's appearance is in accordance to the user's personality, thoughts, and emotions; and will behave in a manner similar to its owner. The longer the constructs are held together by the demigod's mind, the more energy drained.
- Children of Psyche are often able to recognize soul-mates when they are together. However, they cannot see their own soul-mate in this way.
- Children of Psyche are naturally emphatic. Although fully aware of the desires, emotions, and thoughts around them, they are often unaware of their own.
- Children of Psyche know the previous incarnations of their soul well, along with the occupant's thoughts, emotions, and desires.
- Children of Psyche often excel in professions with a high affinity for the human mind and behavior such as psychiatry, neurology, behavioral sciences, counseling, and social work.
- Children of Psyche are known for their emotional endurance, beauty, passion, affection, and even intelligence. It is not uncommon for them to possess high levels of IQ or EQ.
- Children of Psyche often get along well with Eros' and Zephyrus' offspring. Likewise, animosity is usual among them and the children of Aphrodite.