He has a complicated personality. He enjoys to meet people but and is very calm usually. He is a very stern and neutral character. But in battle he is very merciless and if you are below his skills he will toy with you.
He was born in 1493 in Turkey to Melek and Ares. Melek had met Ares while in the Market at their town. Ares was very charming and was dressed as a nobleman soldier of that time period. Melek fell for him immediately and that's how they made Zeki. Melek was also a wonderful mother. She would always defend him and would protect him with all her life, she was a very kind women and very loving as well. Zeki grew up like any normal demigod. He learned about his powers when he was 10 from his mother. When he was 13 he was attacked by a Harpy. He was at the harbor during this time and was completely caught off guard. All the sudden a satyr came running through a alleyway and after a small battle killed the Harpy. He said their was a camp for him and that they couldn't stay long enough for him to say goodbye to his mother. And with that they waited for the boat that would come take them to Europe.
After a few months they finally made it to this camp in Europe. He was claimed as the son of Ares. During his time there he had made many friends and had gotten on the good side of a Hephaestus girl by the name of Elizabeth and he eventually began dating her. When he was 17 though he felt the urge that he must go and lead a normal life. This girl understood as well as his friends did. Elizabeth didn't want him to go without a present and knowing that most men around his age were going to join the military she made him a spear. He left the next day on the same boat he came on. He went back to Turkey and turned 18 while on the boat. As soon as he got off, not having anywhere to go he joined the military. He quickly rose up the lengths and in less than a year he became a general. One day he was given amazing armor from the black smith of the army who he'd become great friends with. Later this day he went into battle and after a few hours he was mortally wounded by several stabs in the stomach area. Laying dead on the battlefield he prayed to his father, Ares, for help. His father didn't answer them but Phobos, taking pity on him for his father's arrogance granted him life again but as a Fear Nymph.
Thinking that he owes Phobos his life for saving his Zeki was constantly doing errands for him. But after a few centuries oh being this god's whipping boy Zeki burst cursing at the god and going off to join the Broken Covenant with only his armor and spear to take with him.
1. No one knows his real name. They just call him Zeki
2. He was part of a rebellion in Turkey
3. He was born in 1493 and almost died in 1511
4. While in battle or committing some sort of violent act his eyes turn into a fiery molten gold color.
- They have the ability to calm the fear of others.
- They are able to project a person’s worst fears into their mind, causing temporary trauma and confusion into them. This power is only active for a short time.
- They are able to unleash a powerful wave of terror across a small group of enemies, causing them to hesitate with fear.
- They are innately stronger when people around them are filled with fear.
- They know the fears of everyone around them
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They are generally immune to fear and terror.
|Ares||Father||I hate his guts. He was going to let me die.|
|Phobos||Savior||He's better than Ares but I still hate him for using me.|
|Melek||Mother||I love and miss her.|
|Pheonix||Friend||He's annoying but I think of him as a little brother.|